Tuesday, April 2, 2013

“Caucasians, Dangerous Hateful Slime, or Just Misrepresented”

I personally love stereotypes, mainly because they truly represent the minority, not the majority, but some people are just too ignorant to realize that.

Take honkies for example, or white people for you easily offended, some of us do have rhythm and some of us can dunk a basketball and believe it or not some of us do have big round plump asses. Now me, I must admit that I can’t dunk a basketball and I have absolutely no rhythm whatsoever but I do have an ass that could be used as a floatation device in the unlikely event of a water landing, or so I’ve heard, but I’m not the rule, I’m the exception.

We are also not this “man” that everyone keeps talking about, nor do we all get off with just a warning when we are pulled over by the fuzz, sure there are occasions when you can place one of us at the scene of the crime, where another one of us will play favorites just because we both glow in the dark, but that happens in all races not just ours.

We European Americans come in all different shapes, sizes and colors too, we are not all one in the same, even if we do all look alike to the other races. We are made up of rednecks, white-trash, holy rollers, preps and of course golfers, just to name a few. We come from all walks of life and don’t all serve the same high master.

We may all burn in the sun and we may all believe that Jesus is the same color as us even though he was of Middle Eastern decent, but we are not all the same person, actually it’s quite the opposite. We are a diverse group of individuals, some of us smarter than others, some of us more open-minded than others and of course, at times, some of us that are embarrassed to be one of us.

For all the other races out there in cyberspace, we crackers are not all bad, nor do we all hate other races and blame them for all our problems and issues finding a job, that is just a small group of us white people who unfortunately stand out the most, but only because they are the loudest not because they speak for the rest of us.

So the moral of the story is this, the next time you see one of us walking down the street, don’t crossover to the other side to avoid us, and please for God sakes don’t kick our asses, just come over and talk to us because who knows it may be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

MJM

5 comments:

  1. And you talk about me living on the edge! lol It is a very difficult thing to be white in a world that thinks you're an asshole to every other race. It doesn't matter who or what you are, you're going to be looked at as either a target or a racist. Still, I love proving people wrong. : ) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learned it from watching you...I saw that you were living on the edge and I wanted live on the edge so I followed your lead...and the rest is history.

      Thanks for the comment my friend...and for understanding...I freaking love smart people.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for straightening out the common misconceptions about us crackers, though I must say; you are way more of a cracker than I am. And, why is it that people without teeth seem to talk the loudest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl...you know I got your back. You know what...you do make a really good point...the toothless do seem to speak the loudest...it is kind of crazy.

      Delete