Friday, May 2, 2014

“Working the Pole”

I need a way to make some extra money, preferably something legal because I don’t want to end up in jail as someone’s bitch.

I thought about hitting the pole and trying my hand at being a stripper, but then I thought who would want to see a chunky white guy in Daisy Dukes dry humping the air and smacking an imaginary ass in the process.

Not only that but I’m extremely white, and we all know what “they” say about us crackers, and no I’m not talking about the tiny pee pee thing, because that couldn't be any more of a fallacy…am I right white people **nervously looks around**.

I’m referring to the whole no rhythm thing, which in my case is totally true; I can’t even walk down the hallway without bumping into a wall or two along the way.

I would come to the stage to some sleazy tongue-in-cheek rock song, sporting a name like White Chocolate or Third Leg Greg, something to get the chicks (and the genetically enhance straight men aka the gays) all hot and bothered.

Tassels hanging from my nipples as if I was a fancy chandelier, and gyrating my body as if I was in a spin cycle to make them swing like a windmill, and most likely smacking myself in the eye with them due to my awkward demeanor.

This in turn would leave me stumbling to the pole as if I was Helen Keller, the whole time hoping for a miracle worker, but instead ending up with a performance that was best suited for “America’s Funniest Videos” rather than a strip club.

Then that is where the fantasy would end, I would go to jump on the pole, wrapping my legs on top trying to be all sexy, only to slide down it landing flat on my back.

I would have fallen and not been able to get “it” up **huh huh**, actually that’s not funny, because I would have a hurt back and no dollar bills in my G-string to show for it.

Due of my “big bones”, and loads of body glitter, I would end up looking like a disco ball rolling around the stage crying out in pain, and who in their right minds wants that.

I also don’t know if one could collect workers' comp for falling off of a stripper pole, so why risk it.

So obviously stripping is not in my future, not unless people want to see some fat naked white guy sitting on a chair bobbing his head and tapping his foot to the music while slowly shedding his clothing as if he was a snake shedding its skin.

MJM

16 comments:

  1. Well, maybe you need a special "hook." No not a pirate hand, something that is your unique thing, like quoting Shakespeare or something YOU could actually pull off. Maybe reciting video game cheat codes while you do you "dance" ? Or performing scenes from Game of Thrones with sock puppets, I don't care how bad that is, I would pay money to watch that on vimeo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what, that is actually not a bad idea at all, now I just need to figure out what my special talent is and I can get to work.

      Delete
  2. Please make that man stopping singing and dancing...Please! Oh and Chris Farley rocked the Chippendales so you are golden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't...not...look...at...the...GIF...

    *headdesk*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop playing...you know you think that fat dancing bastard is hot.

      Delete
  4. I think you're on to something. If people paid to see Jackass, they'll pay to see this...no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm you make a very valid point, maybe I will find success on the pole.

      Delete
  5. Hubs walked in while I was reading this and immediately saw the dancing dude and said, "WTF???" I am dying laughing, Third Leg Greg. If you're looking for a job, I have all sorts of "interesting" employment ideas lined up on my blog site today cuz hubs lost his job recently…. and if we have to eat one more can of beans, I fear my house will blow up from a gas explosion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome girl, I will definitely check it out to see what you have to say.

      Delete
  6. Maybe you can be a stand-up comedian! Get paid to crack people up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already said my piece about the last graphic...totally gross...thanks for emailing me the ending...great piece and hilarious as all get out! love it <3 Five stars and two thumbs up...way up...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA HA the dancing guy is pretty disturbing! I could never work the pole-way too uncoordinated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right there with you my friend, stupid two left feet.

      Delete