Thursday, January 2, 2014

“The Insane Asylum: New Years Resolutions”

Here’s another new year, so I guess it’s time to make some of those “resolutions” that I really don’t plan on keeping just to make myself, and society, feel better about who we are and for eating/spending too much during this past holiday season.

I’m not really sure how a new number on the calendar will mean a new and better life for me, but what can I say, we are told to do it so I’m going to be a good little boy and do as I’m told…especially with the NSA keeping tabs on me.

My resolutions are as follows, and in no particular order:

I will... 

Start a petition to keep stupid people from marrying and having kids, because we has a serious stupid epidemic on our hands and we really need to do something to rectify that.

Lose a bunch of weight and get myself in shape, than during the next holiday season let myself go to hell and get all fat and junk, so that way I will have something to resolute next year…thinking ahead people.

Punch bitches in their throat who say anything ignorant and/or demeaning about someone else, sure there will be a lot of punching going around, but by the end of the year there will be a lot of quiet hateful punks who will have to learn sign language if they hope to communicate.

Masturbate more, I know what you’re thinking is that really possible, but I’m hoping to one day go pro, and like they say practice makes perfect and as hard (huh huh) as it will be I’m willing to put in the time and effort my dream a reality.

Pay off all my delinquent credit by sending a check each month in the amount of $0.01 to my creditors, I’m sure my bill collectors would just love that.

Give my mailman brownies laced with Ex-Lax, and then when he/she runs to use the bathroom I will steal their little mail truck and go hot-rodding in it, while blasting “Fuck Tha Police” by N.W.A.

Well there you have it; those are my New Years resolutions for this year…wish me luck.

MJM

18 comments:

  1. LOL I love the idea of quiet, hateful punks! Get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you never cease to make me laugh (and cringe a little). Might I add one more- keep blogging, because your shit would be dearly missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl you are freaking awesome, and thanks so much for the love and support.

      Delete
  3. You should probably add a resolution about not getting arrested while attempting to keep your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I see what you mean, I need to be slick about this and not risk getting busted and ending up in jail and some big guys woman.

      Delete
  4. Mike, Mike, Mike, LOL..Let me know how that works out for you. I would love an update at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I'm going to end up in prison sooner or later for trying to fulfill my new years resolutions, but oh well you have to take the good with the bad.

      Delete
  5. Yes to masturbating and Fuck da Police!

    Shit, masturbate while driving around the mail truck and blasting the song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goals for 2015:
    "Get surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome"

    Shoot for the stars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your resolutions MJM - and I'm sure your creditors would adore that .01 checks! And you definitely should go pro masturbation... hahaha... I don't have or make resolutions anymore... In essence you are setting expectations and in my 'wacky' world I try to abide by a few principles; no labels, no judgments, no expectations, live in the NOW.

      I've never been able to keep a resolution for more than a week, so I just got damn tired of disappointing myself, so - I abide by these new principles much more effectively! : )

      2015 will be a great year for you MJM!!!

      Delete
    2. @Stephanie Lucas thanks for the love my friend, and the wonderful advice, I really do appreciate it.

      Delete
  7. Masturbating while driving the mail truck? Maybe you need to keep both hands on the wheel - unless you can grasp your python between your toes (you probably can, Mike, as you are a man of many talents!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots and lots of practice my friend, this kind of perversion doesn't come over night.

      Delete