Friday, July 26, 2013

“Swing Low, Sweet Chariot”


They used to be firm and perky, but now they are droopy like the cartoon dog by the same name.

They look like two bungee jumpers who went down but never came back up. They look like two limp bodies hanging from a noose. They look like the knuckles of a gorilla as he walks erect. God did the yo-yo trick “walking the dog” with them, but never called them back home. Basically they are sagging like a full diaper. 

The dreaded sag and I’m not talking about boobs or pants here people! I’m talking about balls, and I don’t mean the kind you bounce (ouch).  Sorry for being so crass but there’s no nice way to put it, my boys are swinging low like the pendulum on a clock. Go to take your underwear off and get your nut sack twisted up in them. Don't act like I'm the only one. The "downside" to getting “up” there in age.

As a result of this said “saggage” I almost did the unthinkable. I just about slammed my balls in the toilet seat when I was going to sit down to handle my business! Thankfully, I noticed before it was too late and was able to stop myself. I was sitting there in mid-squat, clutching onto the walls and sweating like I just ran a marathon. The whole time I was praying not to slip. I kind of looked like Keanu Reeves in the Matrix dodging bullets.

Thankfully I was able to pull myself up and avoid what would have been a really painful experience, to put it nicely it would have been my rendition of the Nutcracker but with no music and applause, just tears and screams.


I've heard rumors and horror stories about people doing this but I never thought it was true. I always just thought it was an urban legend or one of those disturbing sex fantasies like the people who like to be choked, but now I know it’s real…damn real. I'm scared to sit on the toilet anymore. I do my best to always inspect the area carefully before hand, even going as far as to tape the boys up or just throw them over my shoulder to avoid any dangling obstacles in my path to the potty. There will be no casualties on my watch!

This experience has made me more aware of where things are, and now I do my best to make sure all appendages are inside the car at all times while it is moving. I don’t leave anything up to chance and/or luck anymore. I don’t need to learn things the hard way to make the changes necessary to make my life a lot less painful and heartbreaking. 

This is why I now only wear tighty whities (the male version of the push-up bra), because with boxer shorts you run the risk of things hanging out the leg hole and banging into other body parts, potentially racking one's self. On the rare occasion when I have no other choice but to wear boxer shorts, like when all my other draws are full of bacon bits, I make sure my junk is rolled up nice and tight like a toothpaste tube that is almost out of paste.


My girlfriend thinks I should get surgery to fix the problem, something like a breast lift but for balls, but just the thought of any sharp pointy objects by that area leave me all queasy and lightheaded, so that’s a no go. It’s hard being a man; you women have it easy and have no idea of the pain we men have to endure as a result of things sagging as we get older. Forget the prostate; keep an eye on those balls people. In the famous words of the great poet Jay Z, ”It’s a hard sack life”…of course I’m paraphrasing.

MJM

43 comments:

  1. I must say, I laughed out loud. Apparently at your expense, so I do apologize. Sort of. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all good my friend...have at it...life is way too short to have it any other way.

      Delete
  2. I don't really know what to say, but I did laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silence is golden...at least that's what they say.

      Delete
  3. Tell me about it! Why do you think I have to wear board shorts now, when I go to the beach? It's not because I have any sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain my friend...it's tough being a man, these ladies just don't understand.

      Delete
  4. You never hear about guys getting "ball lifts", do you? Must be time for some push up underwear! There you go Mike, you might have just found your cash cow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! I'm so doing that...look for my infomercials coming soon to a television near you.

      Delete
  5. I hear duct tape works wonders for bringing back that youthful perkiness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duct tape and Crazy Glue...the fountain of youth.

      Delete
  6. ...alternatively you could have a string attached to each which goes up round the back of your neck (budget version) kind of like winter mittens on coats...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it...not only would that provide support, but it would also allow me to pull of a puppet show.

      Delete
  7. Oh. My. God. You are so awesomely hilarious my lovely friend. Sorry to hear the boys are giving you so much trouble. HAHAH. Can you glue them together or something so they're not so swingy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl...that means a lot coming from you.

      I tried glue...but the boys just kept getting high from it...so not what I wanted.

      Delete
  8. Oh my lanta Michael, what's the matter with you, besides your saggy and dangerous balls? lol... Nothing, that's what! :D Oh Lord, I laughed so hard. I thought life was unfair being a girl, whose once perky boobies now look like to deflated balloons, left taped to a party table a week after the birthday party's over. lol... but the good news is, I've saved almost enough to have those bad boys inflated again :D
    'Member when we were growing up and it was only normal to wear 'briefs'... then they came out with boxers or at least, you boys realized they existed and you started wearing them because you wouldn't be caught dead with your fruit of the looms, tighy whitey band, sticking out above your pants? My brother used to get so embarrassed playing basketball. He once confided in me that he could hear his balls slap his thigh on the way down from a lay up. I told him, I'm sure nobody else notices and he said; bullshit, it sounds like a damn round of applause from a megaphone... lol. I guess that's just a matter of embarrassment, you've got the health of your balls at stake! You poor thing... you're so young yet, what are you planning to do when those things are down at your knees? Maybe you ought to consider surgery? I'll be praying for you and your balls :D
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl I know exactly what you mean...stupid age and gravity, dragging everything down...its just not fair.

      The only benefit to having them swing low is when I'm in the mood I can just use them as a lasso to grab my girl...doing it the cowboy way baby.

      Surgery...no freaking way...there's nothing sharp going by those boys! I'll just stick to rolling them up like a nearly empty tube of toothpaste.

      Thanks for the prayers for me and my balls...I really need it.

      Delete
  9. Lmao, I really don't know what to say except, wow, that's rough. I didn't realize the things men have to go through. Just stay away from roller coasters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me girl it's tough...you lady have no idea.

      Delete
  10. Tis a tale of woe and a tale of sorrow. Woe to the fool who ignores the wisdom stated here, and sorrow to the fool who allows a doctor to practice his operational skills on the unsuspecting. The pain, the agony, the explosion of the top of the head into the furthest reaches of the universe. Ah, takes a man to ensure his manhood dangles in safety, yet, unsnagged in the travesty of briefs. Tis wisdom you speak to each individual (and a good job of doing that, my friend). Woe to those who do not listen! Damn funny! You should make it a "How To..." and get more SEO from it! lol Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that my friend...it is very sad and unfortunate for us men. We must make sure our balls are well protected...they deserve it considering all they done for us.

      Thanks you kind sir, I will do a follow up...but I'm just not sure how to.

      Delete
  11. Naughty fellows, give them a good one two and a good lecture! Thanks for making me laugh this evening, Michael!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What...a good one two...are you nuts...that would hurt like a mutha.

      Delete
  12. I laughed my balls off at this post! Good thing I had that hot babe's picture you included here to go back to.

    Maybe you should try duct tape? That stuff can fix anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it my friend, and in regard to the duct tape, oh hell fracking no...that stuff is dangerous.

      Delete
  13. Yes, we men have such horrors to deal with. My pet irritant is the way they drop in the toilet bowl when I sit on the loo - like two depth charges! This is my kind of post - credit to you, my friend.

    Wishing you well for 2015, Mike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I know exactly what you mean, it's tough being a man and having balls...women just don't know how easy they really have it.

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hilarious. but it certainly takes a guy with lots of balls to write this post. lol
    kudos to you my friend - you're the man! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sorry about your balls mike, getting older is so depressing. I think I'm gonna go work out now, or sit here and think about how I should workout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working out is for losers...or at least that's what I've heard. Stay and watch TV, play video games or listen to some Twiztid (Who I love too for the record).

      Delete
  17. I walk each step in constant fear of a ball pinch between my thighs. Knees.
    Like a trip to the dentist where you know each scrape with the large dentistry scraper nightmare tool, at any time a shooting nerve pain will occur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I hear you my brother, us men have to be very careful with our balls, if not we could end up racking ourselves.

      Delete
  18. bwah ha ha ha ha ha ! LOL! I'll keep this in mind next time I look at my sagging boobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, we men feel your pain, we just don't like to openly talk about it.

      Delete
  19. Wow. You really must be sagging to reach that low. I can't work it out in my head how this could happen, partly because it doesn't seem feasible and partly because having to think about your balls throws off my critical thinking skills.

    You did remind me of a couple of good scrotal stories. My uncle was taking a nasty "I just ate seven cheap burritos" dump when the smell bothered him so bad that he grabbed some orange scented air freshener and sprayed it directly into the toilet covering his 90- year-old balls in a fine orange mist that apparently burns ball skin something fierce. I'll let you imagine the fallout from that.

    I once saw an article in a medical journal where a worker waited for everyone to take their lunch and decided to use these two conveyer belts running next to each other to pleasure himself. This particular time he had one of those really strong "my sister just stuck her finger in my butt" orgasms and got too close. The two conveyors tore one of his ball completely off and threw him across the room.

    Now as crazy as the next part sounds I totally understand why he did this. Rather than explain to coworkers or management his predicament he grabbed an industrial strength staple gun and pulled the skin over his remaining ball and stapled that shit shut. He went several weeks like this until he was so infected his balls swelled up to grapefruit size and he had to see the doctor.

    That's all I have to say about balls except you could try the staple method to tighten up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL trust me, they sag, they hang low, and one day may even hit the water in the bowl when you're dropping the kids off at the pool.

      Your uncle sounds like a freaking hilarious individual, at least from my prospective he does.

      The second story you shared makes me wince just by the mere thought of it, that would be frigging horrible. That guy needs to have his balls checked, and then his head, because he really isn't right.

      Heck no on the staples!

      Delete
  20. now you must create the ball cradle.
    Cause you know, women have pushup bras for sagging books... just sayin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO as long as it cradles them gently, because there is to be no rough housing around the boys!

      Delete