Thursday, July 10, 2014

“Dafuq”

I knew I loved you before I met you…

I received an email from a person I never met before, who just happened to be a hot chick that seemed to only get her photos taken at Glamour Shots.

S/he first posted a very flattering compliment on my profile pic, I believe it was the word “NICE” followed by two (count them 1-2) exclamation points…what a smooth operator.

Then s/he requested we get to know each other better, so email addresses we exchanged and things quickly got hot and heavy, like a baby’s diaper after eating a nice big meal.

S/he told me she lived overseas, just broke up with her boyfriend and was ready to find a new man, totally sounded legit to me.

S/he was asking for more pictures of me, wanted to know where I lived and of course wanted to know what I did for a living, we were moving along faster than a speeding bullet…and there was no doubt in my mind that I was about to get me some cybersex baby.

I asked her if she wanted pictures of me, or my extra big bank account (oh behave)…I knew s/he wanted my digits, but when I say digits I don’t mean my telephone number, s/he wanted my bank account numbers.




We were wasting time with these pleasantries, and I also knew she was just waiting for me “da man” to make the first move, so that is exactly what I did.

I straight up asked her how she felt about sex, and if she had any nekkid photos of herself (boi oi oing) she could share, just like any good studly dude would do with a hot profile pic.

S/he acted all offended and said, “Now’s not the time to talk about sex”…well I called shenanigans and reminded her what those great poets Salt 'N' Pepa said, “Let's talk about sex, baby…Let's talk about you and me…Let's talk about all the good things…And the bad things that may be”.

Her response back to me was that I wasn’t serious, and that she couldn’t waste time with someone like me, the next thing I knew she was gone, offline like a drunk driver taking a sobriety test on the side of the road.

Now I know we only knew each other for a few hours or so, but I really felt like we connected, as if she was my cyber soul mate.

I now sadly sit at my computer eagerly awaiting the notification ding of a new email, all with the hopes that it is from her, and not some more stupid spam crap trying to sell me on penis enlargement pills.

It’s the end of the world as I know it...

In all seriousness, if any of you men are planning on entertaining this person (or the many others like h(im)er, my advice to you would be "to get a room"...and not one at a motel, but rather one with padded walls.

Come on men; think with the right head for a change and stop doing such stupid things like falling for this kind of crap, you’re making all us intelligent men (yes ladies we do exist, believe it or not) look bad.

MJM

23 comments:

  1. OMG! You described half the guys I met online dating. .. pushing that envelope, thinking they'd get laid like Supa quick. I got a ton of unsolicited penis pix. At one point I started sending some back . . . Of bigger ones, saying, "nice, but I can't date a guy with a dick smaller than mine." They went away after that. LOL! !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read, pure awesomeness. I wish chicks would send me nudie pics like that...lucky.

      Delete
    2. So you want large penis pix? LOL!

      Delete
    3. Ummm no freaking thank you. I meant I would love to get naked pics of women all day long.

      Delete
    4. You're evil girl...and I love it!

      Delete
  2. Awwwwwwh so close, but no banana :?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S/he definitely wanted my banana...and by banana I mean bank account digits.

      Delete
  3. MJ's right on this one...leave that Internet strange alone. Although this actually works for some, it works our very poorly for others. I get hit up like a streethooker in Houston on Humpday all the time on the Internet...but I can assure you that my ass will remain here alone until I settle for some asshole I chase down in a bar or church - two things I am not fond of...lol the life of a Texas lady...lmao. Great post and thanks for sharing your Internet love horror story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Preach it sister sledge, tell these fools what time it is! Thanks for the love, I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. I think I received something similar a few months ago. A revealing photograph of a woman half my age, stating she was seeking my friendship, and complimenting me on my handsomeness. Ah, if only it was true! But I assume some men get fleeced by this scam or the con artistes (or artists) wouldn't keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't understand how anyone can fall for this crap, oh wait a minute yes I can, it's because they are thinking with their wrong head.

      Delete
  5. This somehow makes me glad I'm married. No more of that nonsense. Though when I was dating I remember guys who wanted to bang the overweight chick but had zero interest in being seen in public with her. Sorry, dudes, I'm not desperate. Go fuck yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go on girl, tell them bitches how the game is played...don't hold back playa.

      Delete
  6. ROTFLMAO!!!! This was awesome. You thwarted abdula who was sitting somewhere in an internet cafe in Iraq, waiting for you to send a nekkid pic of you bank account. I have half nekkid pics of Ryan Reynolds for just such an occasion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an awesome idea, but instead of naked pics of Ryan Reynolds (because we all know they really don't look at those), I'll send them naked pics of Bill Gates bank account...that's sure to get them all excited.

      Delete
  7. That's the reason I stopped accepting friend requests from people I don't know. That and the occasional nekkid penis picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You chicks are freaking lucky, you gals get all the naked pics you want, and you don't even have to ask.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAH love it and us chicks get invited to video hangouts with people that we've never met and aren't friends with on G+. How does that happen and do people actually say "ok?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got me, people are freaking crazy...that or really hard up.

      Delete
  10. Dude, I'm sorry. I'll admit that was me yanking your chain. I can still send you my dick pics if that would make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phil you my boy and all, but you can keep your "bone" to yourself, but thanks for the offer. Also, please keep your hands off my chain, I don't swing that way...that is unless I'm really drunk.

      Delete