Monday, November 18, 2013

“MJM's Random Thoughts: Perverted Edition”

Just as the title states, this is a collection of my random thoughts when it comes to sex and all things perverted. I had no other place to put them so I figured I would list them all here for your viewing pleasure. You're not going to find any pearls of wisdom here, or heartwarming sentiment, just a bunch random nonsense that popped in my head throughout the course of my day. 
Random Thoughts...
Masturbation:
Remember when masturbation was easy, all you needed was the underwear catalog from your local newspaper and you were good to go.
Sometimes you didn't even need any material at all; your little buddy would stand at attention for no reason whatsoever, just begging for you to give him the Heimlich maneuver so he can spit up whatever it was he was choking on.

Now however you need to prepare, you need to set the mood just right, otherwise you are just trying to start a car with no gas…it’s just not going to happen.

When I was younger just wearing loose pants on a windy day would make my junk a happy camper, now however, if everything is not done just right I’m not going to get any satisfaction…just a sore wrist and weenie burn.

Orgies:

I know having two or more women in the sack at one time is supposed to be every man’s fantasy, but I can honestly tell you it is not mine, not in any which way shape or form.

I can barely take care of one woman, and by barely I mean not at all, so why the heck would I want to add more to the mix, that’s like trying to pat your head and rub your stomach at the same time…it’s just not happening.

Not only that, the woman would now have a witness to her claims that I was a tiny dick two pump chump, and I can’t have that.

At least if it’s just me and her in the mix, when she calls me out in front of an crowd (which they always do), I can deny it and just claim she’s cray-cray, but if she has backup I’m pretty much screwed.

Crazy Fetishes:

I’m not trying to call anyone out here, but I just can’t get into all that crazy stuff, it’s just not my thing.

I know I’m boring, but I’m okay with that, because I like my sex safe and predictable.

I don’t like surprises; I don’t like to play guessing games when I am buck naked in the dark with my hiney hole exposed.

You can keep all the crazy costumes, the bodily fluids and the torture devices, I’m perfectly fine keeping things plain and uninteresting.

Beavis and Butt-head Mentality:

What I mean by this is the whole, “They said (blank) huh huh” thought process.

I know admitting to this makes me seem like a complete immature tard, but what can I say, I’m all about the honestly.

Whenever I hear something that sounds remotely sexual I start laughing like a hyena on goofy gas.

Think what you will of me, but I know I’m not the only one who does this, maybe not so much the woman, but the men for sure.

MJM 

14 comments:

  1. MJM - Youth is a strange state of being. We had all the options available, but no one told us what to do with them! As age creeps up, our abilities creep away. Damn it! It's just not fair!!! Orgie??? I remember way back ... no, not here. Another time, maybe. Heh, Heh, he said orgy, Heh, Heh. Good job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am as strange as the come my friend...you know I keep it crazy.

      Delete
  2. Hey, thanks for the chuckles! I actually read some of this out loud to my husband, figuring he could relate more than I could. But I appreciate your humor. Glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad your husband enjoyed it, and thanks for the support.

      Delete
  3. I'm also 12 years old and giggle at any and all innuendos. Apparently, others find that annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not me girl...I freaking love it! Great...and immature...minds think alike.

      Delete
  4. Funny Michael. A little TMI but funny. Heheeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew I liked you. I'm with you, man. From a girls point of view a 3-way is too much appetizer not enough entree. I don't want to talk to people who can hear words like "stiff" and don't at least smirk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are awesome! 3-ways are totally overrated, and anyone who thinks otherwise either never had one, or is a complete fool.

      Delete
  6. Hey Michael,

    This was great. Got a great laugh. Just what I needed and came at a perfect time. Can't wait to see what you have in store. Thanks Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great. What a way to stand out from the crowd and be yourself.
    I was hesitant at first but I'm glad I kept reading. It made me smile.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do my best to stand out from the crowd, as if you couldn't tell just by reading what I wrote.

      Delete