Friday, February 8, 2013

"Bad Luck"

Murphy's law...if something can go wrong, it will...the story of my life.
 
I must have broken thirteen mirrors while standing under a ladder and while holding up an umbrella I opened up inside as I crossed paths with a black cat in a past life...because if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

I feel as if my life was built on an ancient Indian burial ground. 
 
In other words, when I'm done eating my Chinese food I get a misfortune cookie.
 
My heritage is Irish, but I can tell you for sure that I certainly do not have their luck...and thankfully, I do not have their appetite for alcohol either...because with my luck the way it is, I would be drinking like a fish...drowning my sorrows away.
 
Sometimes I feel as if I'm Wile E Coyote and life is the Road Runner...no matter how hard I try to catch the prize, I'm stuck with Acme products and always end up going KA-BOOM when all is said and done!
 
You've heard of the midas touch...well I have the shitas touch...everything I touch turns to crap!
 
I don't know what I would do if things ever went off without a hitch.
 
MJM

No comments:

Post a Comment