Tuesday, September 17, 2013

“F.A.G.S.”

I don’t believe the word “fags” is a derogatory term, I truly believe it is an acronym for “Fabulous And Gorgeous Superstars”. Think about it, the majority of gays you come across are just that, they are fabulous and gorgeous superstars, they shine bright and are ever so proud of who they are.

It is very rare that you see a gay man looking like he just came from Walmart and is now heading home to the trailer park where him and his “roommate” are feeding their ten bastard children on hotdogs the government paid for which are being cooked on a car engine that is laying on the front lawn…not hating, just saying.

I know some of you would say they are not proud of who they are, that if they were they wouldn’t be hiding out in their “closets” pretending to be something they’re not. My answer to that would be, the only reason they hide out in those so-called “closets” is because there’s way too many crazy hateful fuckshits out there that would beat them up just for being who they are.

Needless to say them hiding their true selves is not because they are ashamed of who they are, but rather because they don’t want to end up as a redneck piñata just because they are different…and not into their sisters.

Once the people find a new group of people to hate on, for no apparent reason, then there will be no reason for gays to be concerned about coming out…they will be out like Anthony Weiner’s wiener. Until that day however, they have to keep their identities hidden like Superman, well more like Wonder Woman, but without the female body parts…but of course with all her sexual urges, oh no I di'int.

There are a few other things that I find funny when it comes to hating on gays, things that don’t really make any sense to me, but oh well, who am I.

First, I find it odd when people say, “I don’t mind gays, as long as they don’t shove it in my face”, and this just amuses me beyond belief. Mainly because I know most gays wouldn’t shove “it” in your face if you were the last man on Earth (oh snap).

I think most of the people who say things like that have tendencies, and not necessarily of the gay kind either, they have whack job, serial killer and asshat tendencies just to name a few. So the next time you hear someone say something like that you better run for cover, because you just never know. 
  
I also find it funny when some people say it gross that they give it to each other up/down (I say up/down because it all depends on who’s doing the ramming and if they are on top or on the bottom) the kiester, that’s just grodie they say, but the first thing they do when they’re alone with their significant other behind closed doors is ask for anal…jealous perhaps.

Of course they get denied, like an applicant seeking a loan with poor credit, so they get angry and in some cases even embarrassed, so who better to take that frustration out on than the professionals. They’re mad that gay guys don’t mind pooper poking, and they feel if they can’t have it than no one should. 

Lastly, I can’t stand people who use religion as a weapon, who try to use it to back up their hating hearts and make themselves feel justified for their evil ways. Like for example, when they say, “God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve”.

That just sounds so stupid and ignorant, and my response back has to be just as childish and immature, so I say, “God also made fruits and vegetables, not burgers and fries, so get your fat ass out of here before I beat you down with a wiffleball bat”…too much?  

This piece was written to show all you homophobes out there how stupid you sound and how ridiculous you look when you hate on gays and this is coming from a straight man, believe it or not.

They don’t tell you how to use the hammer in your toolshed, so don’t tell them how to organize the clothes in their closet. Live and let live people, stop hating on what, and who, you don’t understand and start treating each other like you would want to be treated.


MJM

14 comments:

  1. <3 so much. I'm a "Fag Hag". I've never seen that as a bad word, and depending on context, neither do they.

    “God also made fruits and vegetables, not burgers and fries, so get your fat ass out of here before I beat you down with a wiffleball bat”… Hahahaha!!!

    -The Insomniacs Dream
    www.theinsomniacsdream.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it...you were one of them. I told everyone, but would they listen, nope not at all.

      Delete
  2. Ohhhhhhh I like the burgers and fries response :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "God also made fruits and vegetables, not burgers and fries, so get your fat ass out of here before I beat you down with a wiffleball bat”

    LMFAO you are hilarious, and I plan to share this quote all over the place! Go on with your bad self, MJM! Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last year there was a boy (10-ish) at my daughter's dance studio. He was a really good dancer & he wanted to take more than one class this year, but his dad made him quit. He was afraid the boy would "turn gay". I personally don't see how he could "turn gay" being in a class with a bunch of girls in tight shorts & sports bras!

    Fabulous And Gorgeous Superstars - I like that! Words to aspire to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when I hear people say, "turn gay" because it is just so over the topic ridiculous that it's funny.

      I can't believe it this day and age that we have people who really believe that, either you're gay or you're not, there's no in-between.

      I'm a straight man, and I have never woken up and thought about trying out cocker spaniels for the day, it just doesn't happen.

      Delete
  5. I wish people would get it in their stupid heads that you can't 'turn' gay; it's not a choice!!
    Quite right about them being fabulous!!

    Roshni
    http://www.indianamericanmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that. Unfortunately my friend, we are surrounded by a bunch of hateful stupid-heads.

      Delete
  6. Paragraph 2 is prejudiced against gay Walmart trailer park dwellers. Statistically they have to be out there. (Well, not literally OUT there ...)

    “Very rare,” says Para. 2? Let’s see.

    Walmart employs 2.2 million people worldwide, according to Wikipedia. The homosexuality rate is about 10%. That’s 220,000 homosexuals at Walmart. We’re talking about gay men here, so assume half are lesbians, and that leaves 110,000 homosexual male Walmart employees.

    Suppose the poverty rate is 8%, and further suppose – it seems plausible enough – that 25% of the impoverished live in trailer parks. That’s 2200 homosexual male trailer-dwelling Walmart employees worldwide.

    Now the question of how many of those 2200 feed their “ten bastard children on hot dogs the government paid for” etc. etc. Now to me that is just a slur. I know the point of the blog piece is to preach tolerance. If that’s so, please don’t ridicule -– even for the sake of the example -- the world’s 2200 homosexual male trailer-dwelling Walmart employees just for their governmental bastard-child hot dog grilling habits.

    Totally uncalled for IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very interesting points indeed, and you did gave me much to think about, even if it was while you were ripping me a new one.

      Okay, so we know they are out there...that much is for sure.

      I'm willing to bet that if you did a gay check at most of the less than desirable trailer parks you wouldn't find many openly gay individuals. Now whether that it is because they are afraid to come out because they think the park's "good ol' boys" won't take too kindly to it, or just haven't kicked open the closet door yet for personal reasons, but nevertheless you won't find many.

      Delete