Sunday, August 10, 2014

"Intercourse Comedy"

I’m behind this chick getting busy like Don Juan, we were playing naked leap frog if you catch my drift, and then out of nowhere it hit me like a ton of bricks, I got a bad case of the giggles.

Now I couldn’t tell you why it happened, it wasn’t like she was telling me jokes or anything like that while we were in the middle of getting busy, but unfortunately it happened and I didn’t know what to do.

I didn’t know if I should just let it all out and start laughing like a wild man, like a crazy hyena on crack, or if I should try to hide and finish the deed without her catching on, I was as lost as a kid on the back of a milk carton.

I decided to hold it in, only because I’ve heard that they don’t really like it when you bust out laughing while in the middle of a naked wrestling match, they take that shit personally…some people just can’t take a joke.

Holding it in wasn’t easy, not at all; I was sweating like crazy and shaking like I was having a bad seizure, which surprisingly she seemed to enjoy.

I tried biting my lip to avoid laughing; thinking that if she happened to see my face she would just think I was making one of those cool fuck faces, as if I was a real stud or something.

Unfortunately it didn’t work, the giggles came flying out of me like the steam from a ready teapot, and I started cracking up like a lunatic in a padded cell sitting in a straightjacket.


I fell off her like a cowboy from a mechanical bull, lying on my back on the bed as if I was just knocked out by Mike Tyson, laughing so hard that I could barely breathe and my pecker pointing straight up like a middle finger to her.

Needless to say I felt bad, I tried to compose myself and convince her, but rather something funny I heard earlier that day, but she didn’t buy it and ran out of the room as if the cops were after her.

I hauled ass after her, trying to plead my case and keep her from jumping off of a bridge as a result of my actions, but as I got up off the bed my feet got tangled up in my underwear that was lying on the floor and I fell flat on my face...and I think I dislocated my dick in the process.

She came back into the room to see what happened after hearing me scream like a teenage girl at a Justin Bieber concert, and as she saw me lying there on the floor crying out in pain, with a crooked cock, she started laughing.

So needless to say it was quite the experience for both of us, and after we got things straightened out (literally), we engaged in sex a few more times, but from that point forward to a soundtrack of depressing music and with all our clothing as far as possible from the bed.

MJM

19 comments:

  1. Dear Horny Guy,

    I am so sorry you broke your dick.

    A fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you laugh during sex and she laughs with you and not at you, she's yours.

    But if you break your dick chasing after her because she doesn't have a sense of humor, it was never meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughing is only REALLY bad when it starts at the point of undressing. When a guy pulls down the boxers and an erect thumb is waiting for you...um, it's hard not to laugh. Now, to this guy's credit - he wasn't shocked and I didn't get the feeling that it was the first time it had happened to him.

    It also put in the best shape of my life seeing as how me being on top is the only way it would really work. Thanks to mad oral skills I stuck it out for almost a year. Now who says Steffers isn't a nice girl? lmao Hilarious post as always, and Dr. Ruth's Wayne's World advice ^^^^ is right on the chingy. I can't believe that one got by such a big nerd as MJ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl you are evil...I love it. If a woman started laughing at me while I was undressing I think I would probably run, after the sex of course, a man has his needs after all.

      Delete
  4. A dislocated dick - gee Mike, that sounds excruciating. And I like the line about having sex "a few more times" - bragging again!! It's a good job she didn't get the giggles as you would have popped out, if you get my drift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get it all that much, so when I do, I have to let the world know baby!

      Delete
  5. Well, now that you broke your dick we can call you Frankencock! Just don't laugh. It only hurts when I laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all fun and games until someone breaks a penis. Can I sign your cast??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy it would be my pleasure to have you sign my cast!

      Delete
  7. Wait . . . wait . . . wait . . . Someone actually had sex with you, MJ?

    My turn to laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a rarity when there isn't laughing in the bedrooms that I have ventured in (and out and in and out and in and I'm done) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete