Monday, May 19, 2014

"Indie Chick’s 2014 Badass Blog Awards Nomination"

Guess who’s nominated in the “Most Likely to Piss People Off Blog” category over at the Indie Chick’s 2014 Badass Blog Awards?


So come on over and show me some love.

Let people know that it’s okay to think outside the box, that it’s okay to go against the grain and that it’s okay to let your freak flag fly high and proud.

There’s no need to be embarrassed and/or lazy, just follow the link below and vote for the Insane Asylum, no one will ever know and I promise you won’t even break a sweat.



Remember, every time you vote for me an angel get its wings, or a devil its horns if you so prefer.

Voting is only open until May 30th, 8:00 pm EST, so get a move on people, and tell all your friends…and enemies; this is no time to be sensitive.

MJM

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much good sir, I really do appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. You know damn well I've voted for ya. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having my back girl, you're the bomb diggity.

      Delete
  3. Ha! Congratulations?! (:

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer’s blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot damn! Piss people off and get an award? I might have to change my blog emphasis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying to tell you, that pissing people off is the way of the future.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete