Tuesday, April 8, 2014

“Gangsta Blogging”

The world of blogging is very boring, uneventful and totally lame-o (sorry for the harsh language).

Something needs to be done to change that, we need to spice, and shake, things up…yeah I went there.

We should make it more like the gangsta rap game, but instead of the whole East coast-West coast rivalry, we could do something like mommy bloggers vs. humor bloggers…word.

I would call myself 2 Ply, because I’m white and handle more shit than toilet paper, and I would drop more dope blogs than a drunken waitress with vertigo drops dishes yo.

My gang sign would be one hand over the other, like as if I was playing slaps with myself, forget the bat signal, punks better beware when they see the 2 ply sign go up in the air fool.

We all know the pen is mightier than the sword, it’s an ink filled gat mother fugger, rat-tat-tat-tat tat ta tat like that, and I never hesitate to put a blogger on his back…okay sure we don’t use pens, but you get the picture.

I would start smoking the chronic as if I was Dr. Dre, burning more trees than a forest fire, turn my keyboard into a bong and call it Puff the Magic Dragon because that’s how I roll homie.

I would put hydraulics and spinning rims on my desk chair, this would help me feel more hood like when I laid down my flow, showing all those bitches and bastards just how gangsta I truly am when I spit my blogs.

I would even come up with my own dance, something cool like the Stanky Leg or the Superman, every blogger would be doing it and all the haters would be cursing my name because the wannabes are green with envy.

 

We could use different color fonts to show our allegiance to our respected gangs, or clicks if you want to be all Hollywood, and anyone caught blogging in the wrong color would get dealt with, proper like.

My blogs would be going platinum so fast that all those other bloggers wouldn’t know what hit them; my blog would look like a jewelry store with more bling than Nelly’s grill, while theirs looked like a flea market.


Hoes from every area code would be reading my shit, making my Google AdSense account rain like a monsoon, drinking champagne and eating caviar while you other scrub ass bloggers are drinking a 40oz Olde English and wondering where your next meal was coming from.

I would write the blogging equivalent as such rap masterpieces as “Peanut Butter Jelly Time” from The Buckwheat Boyz or “Because I Got High” from Afroman…I was going to blog but then I got high, now I’m browsing Facebook and liking everything I see and I know why, cause I got high, because I got high, because I got high.


I am going to be the king of the mountain, standing on Mount Rushmore, while all you other freaks are traveling underground like a bunch of angst-ridden mole people.

Deuces, I’m outtie like a belly button, better wear a vest because it’s pop pop like some rolled up bubble wrap up in here, forget ballin’ we straight blogging playa.

Pour some liquor out for my fallen bloggers.

MJM

16 comments:

  1. Bwahaha. You are freaking hilarious! Curious to know what my bloggy gangsta name would be. I'm not gangsta enough to begin with so I'm probably the dude in "Pretty Fly for a White Guy...er, Gal."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the love my friend, you are totally radical.

      Who are you trying to fool, you're straight up gangsta, a trud thug if I ever saw one. Your gangsta name could be Killer Kim, because you leave bitche ass bloggers dead.

      Delete
  2. Go for it brother,I like your style. You could collect protection money from your fellow bloggers - pay up or their computers get infected. I believe it's a goer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of protection money...don't you owe me some mutha fugger?!

      Delete
  3. Now you know I had to read this whole thing as a rap . . .2Ply, you da bomb diggity, yo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Were you wearing a thick ass gold chain when you did?

      Delete
  4. And this is why you are the worlds best undiscovered blogger! :D Word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you could totally fit in round here! How low do you wear your pants? Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I wear them around my waist, now I know that's not all that thug, but I am working on the sag so soon I'll be ballin'.

      Delete
  6. 2-ply, you trippin like Dick Van Dyke over an ottoman. And by that I mean SUPERWHITEY on an alcoholic bender. Love it. Of course I'm a superserious appropriate blogger, who only writes about superserious topics, like strippers, sock puppets and my sexy-ass toaster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl who are you trying to fool, you are way more off the chain than I am, you're a super freak.

      Delete
  7. Dude, run your URL through gizoogle.net - THAT will give you gangsta bloggin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 Ply! Oh yeaaaaaahhh. Fo shizzle.

    ReplyDelete