Sunday, April 21, 2013

“Car Insurance...a Necessary Evil”

Buying car insurance...what a joke…an evil cruel joke.

I can't believe the questions these companies ask...and the fact that they are legally allowed to ask them is even more absurd and mind numbing. What difference does it make what my credit looks like, whether or not I'm singled and/or married, or even if I'm in school or not...you're not dating me, you're just insuring me...I really felt as if I was filling out an application for one of those online dating sites instead of purchasing car insurance.

I can't believe how much this crap costs...some of these companies wanted upwards of five hundred dollars a month to insure me...now I know Flo has to get her hair and makeup done, the gecko has to eat and State Farm needs the money to fund their anti-internet campaign (bonjour) but this is ridiculous. I say can the caveman...fire Flo...step on the gecko...and the general needs to be court-martialed...I would rather see stick figures selling the insurance and the monthly premiums drastically drop, rather than have all these flashy, funny and clever sales pitches.

Also, why can't I get my money back if I don't have any accidents while I'm insured with your company, okay maybe not all of it back, but at least half...I don't think that's asking too much. It's not like they have to do anything for my money, unless of course I have a claim, so realistically I'm just paying them in case something happens. This is like when mob takes money from small businesses to "protect" them, so I guess what I'm saying is insurance companies are the modern day mafia.

God forbid you do have to file a claim...even after paying them all that money...they treat you like as if you were their child who they walked out on years ago, and now you've come back looking for the support and love that's owed to you....they are basically deadbeat dads...and I don't know about you, but I think these bastards should be paying child support.



Car insurance companies...and necessary evil we can't avoid...unfortunately we are at their mercy and we can do nothing about it...we just have to grin and bear it.

MJM

7 comments:

  1. Jesus! Don't get me started. My yearly bill just came and my eyes started bleeding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you...those bastards are like vampires...they suck you dry.

      Delete
  2. Stupid asses! I hate car insurance almost as much as I hate dental. They mess with you either way, they do. Don't pay and you get in an accident or need a root canal. Do pay? you get in an accident and need a root canal and spend the next 486 hours fighting for more than your time is worth.

    But um, step on the gecko? Ew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that sister friend...I couldn't have said it any better...all these bitches are out to break us...both financially and mentally.

      Delete
  3. They are indeed and what is up with that???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll tell you what's up with that...they hate us...and want us dead.

      Delete
  4. One important point to consider about car insurance companies is they normally are underwritten by a larger provider. This means the company that you contact is really not issuing the insurance or taking any risk.Taylor Benefits Insurance

    ReplyDelete