Thursday, January 31, 2013

"The Tough Life of a Blogger"

This morning I was trying to brainstorm to come up with something clever to blog about...but it wasn't even drizzling...actually there were no clouds insight...it was bright and sunny in my brain and I had nothing to say.
 
I figured chatting with some of my friends online, who are also in the business, would help me come up with something good to blog about. So with my Pepsi Max in hand...which is the breakfast of champions, just in case you didn't already know...and sporting my Incredible Hulk underoos that I had since I was a kid, sure they're a little snug and look like they were dipped in chocolate and soaked in lemonade, but gosh darn it they're comfortable...I headed over to the computer to start chatting.
 
Unfortunately I wasn't able to resolve my problem, my writers block stayed intact, but I did have a fantastic time chatting with one of my blogging buddies....who by the way can be found right here Terrye Toombs. After all was said and done and I finally got up the energy to get up from my computer chair, I went outside to face the day.
 
I wasn't out for too long because that big stupid yellow glowing ball in the sky was blinding me and the "fresh" air was chocking me, so I went back inside where it's safe...and away from those crazy bastards knows as homosapien...frightening creatures if I do say so myself.
 
The short time I was out, picking up my $5 hot and ready pizza from Little Caesars...and yes, before you ask I did spring for some of that ever so tasty crazy bread...I must have contacted some germs because I started feeling like poop. Now I sit here at my desk, bundled up from top to bottom and now sporting a onesie...sneezing and sniffling...I type this piece to you, my loyal readers...who would be lost without me.
 
I hate being sick...but I do love the chicken soup and NyQuil...so I guess you have to take the good with the bad.
 
MJM

12 comments:

  1. LOL! So much for that writer's block! and thank you for the shout out. Sorry I missed the pizza party..but since you got sick, I'm happy that I missed out on your cootie collecting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime my friend...anytime. Trust me, no matter how sick I am, I'm always well enough for pizza.

      Delete
  2. Feel better Michael. I'm just fighting off a cold myself. Nasty business! I may never get the underoos visual out of my head...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sherry...I really appreciate it...and you too feel better...being sick sucks. Trust me, me in my underoos is definitely a sight to behold...and to throw up to.

      Delete
  3. I did'nt get it... I just kept waiting for the insane part to kick in but all I found was a common cold.... writers block... cell block... self imposed isolation vs solitary confinement... bad food and worse food... God, do people even wash their hands anymore?

    hope you feel better...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I got it from the dude in the Little Caesars costume holding the sign out front of the store...when I went to hug him and thank him for making such a deliciously cheap pizza he sneezed on me...the bastard.

      Thanks man...

      Delete
  4. Hope you feel better...now I want crazy bread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much...go with the craving girl, go get yourself some crazy bread.

      Delete
  5. Only bloggers can write about having nothing to write about..... Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true...there is just something about us.

      Thank you very much.

      Delete
  6. Ha ha - this was funny. I attended a webinar and one of the suggestions if you had writer's block was actually writing about having nothing to write about... you pulled this off well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really...I did something well...I rock. I promise you, I didn't mean to, but since I did good I'll take the props anyway.

      Delete