Saturday, January 12, 2013

"My First Time...So Please Be Gentle"

I am not afraid to admit it...I am a virgin blogger. Yuppers this is my first time at this and I'm proud of that...well not really, but I don't want to be made fun of so I'm just saying I'm proud of it...actually I'm really ashamed.

I have no idea what I'm doing, my blog cherry has yet to be popped if you will...and I'm scared. What do I say...am I doing it right...will I be ripped a new one right out of the box...these are some of the questions/concerns I have. What does one say in a blog...the same things one would say in a Facebook status update...or does it have to be more involved...have a deeper meaning if you will?

Any advice and/or input would be greatly appreciated. Help this blind man see.

MJM

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogoshere, my friend. And so far, so good!

    As for what you want to write about? The world is your oyster...suck it down! Just watch out for the pearls...they're a b*tch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...you rock. "Suck it down"...hey watch your mouth...there's kids on these blogs.

      Delete
  2. Welcome! There is no wrong way to blog. Just be real and have fun with it. Doing great so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the advice and the feedback...I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. Welcome to blogging Michael! I don't know much about blogging actually--But it looks like you are doing all the right things---I'll sign up to follow your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Audrey...I really appreciate the support...and I'll do the same.

      Delete